A brief overview of the patent application process
- nice to meet you. Prepared Patent Partner Nanum International Patent Law Firm.
- These days, even the prospective couples preparing for marriage seem to have changed a lot from before. The day of the ceremony, which was just a beautiful and happy day, has now become a difficult place for many people to gather due to the coronavirus, and it has become a day where people get stingy as to whether they should get married at a time like this.
- In fact, it seems that it is necessary to approach these places more carefully because the infection of the corona virus occurs very quickly in enclosed spaces where a lot of people gather.
- Since it is a bad time, the scenery of weddings has changed a lot, so the way people congratulate people rather than gather is changing, and especially in the case of a reception, it is changing to prepare a gift in return rather than provide food.
- In particular, on the day of the ceremony, there are many places where the wedding venue itself conducts a live online broadcast so that you can enjoy the ceremony without having to visit the wedding venue. As our daily life is changing so drastically, the patent process is also changing in very different directions. We are giving
It is true that, in the process of filing a patent application, you will receive the help of a patent attorney in many areas.
- Patent attorneys will help you in various areas, starting with the prior art search, which must be done before deciding on an application, and preparing documents after you actually decide on an application . In particular, if you directly request a patent attorney’s office, you will have no choice but to rely on many aspects to proceed.
- So in this case, sharing also thinks a lot about how to help and puts a lot of effort into finding effective ways.
First of all, it would be necessary to explain the prior art search step, which is typically conducted prior to deciding on an application.
- The reason why this process is practically important is that it is a process that not only affects the overall examination process after the patent application, but also greatly affects the stability of the application, so it is a part that must be carried out with great care.
- So, at Nanum, the person in charge directly inspects all parts of this process and helps them to check easily through landline or wireless phone.
- In order to be able to proceed with a patent application suitable for the untact era, we are proceeding with all processes through free, free, consultation, and consultation so that you can check various information without having to face-to-face. This consultation is a process that anyone can use. You can inquire directly over the phone. If you call at a desired time, the patent attorney in charge conducts the prior art research process directly.
- It is evaluated as a good way to reduce unnecessary applications because it is possible to check the possibility of registration in advance .
- In addition to this, we are providing all the services necessary for patent application. If necessary, you can proceed face-to-face. In line with the Untact era, we directly evaluate the data you provide and prepare the documents. We help you move freely.
- In the case of documents, in particular, as they are the basis for evaluation, we check various factors to ensure that they are written with a high degree of completeness, and we help ensure a stable process.
- All processes are provided based on partnerships so that we can think from the perspective of a company and provide a variety of services, rather than simply acting as a proxy.
- It is not just a patent application process that aims only at registration, but after registration, we discuss various aspects with the company through fundamental considerations about how to utilize the patent right, design right, or trademark right. We are also comprehensively inspecting the parts of use, not just the end of it.
You are probably well aware that a patent requires at least a year or more to be registered.
- When selecting a patent attorney, simply consider the cost because it takes about a year to prepare and finalize a patent application, examine it, and register it. I would like to say that it is important to think together from my point of view and from my company’s point of view, and to choose a place where we can draw a better future together.
Nanum is a space where patent attorneys with various careers and experiences come together.
- It has been loved by many thanks to the fact that it provides all patent application services based on one’s own field of expertise and, above all, provides consulting services. Therefore, you can proceed easily and comfortably, so we recommend that you comfortably check the parts you are curious about or need at any time.